Odour Control and Treatment Sydney
How embarrassing, you have guests coming over and you house smells like dog pee. Eliminate stinky carpet smells like dog urine quickly and permanently. Whether your problem is cat spray in the carpet, dog odors in your rugs, or pet odors on your leather couch, Spot On Carpet Services will remove the odour permanently while leaving behind the fresh scent of your choice.
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the carpet and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and dooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odours can permeate from the door, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odour. The severity of the odour are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals and treated as required.
An odour blocking agents may be applied to the subfloor if determined necessary. Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the odour treatments will react with the urine, and break down the odour causing components.
Our first step is to identify the source of the odour. Then we completely remove it, clean and disinfect all affected surfaces and leave behind only the particles in the air.
OUR SERVICES IN ODOUR REMOVAL & ODOUR CONTROL
– Water Damage Odours & Smoke Odour, cleaned & treatment
– Mould Odour incorporating Mould Removal & Cleaning of walls & ceilings
– Decomposition of humans or animals, cleaned & treatment
– Drug Labs cleaned and treated
– Tear Gas affected areas cleaned & treated
– Fuel Oils affected areas cleaned & treated
– Automotive problems with malodours, be it vomit urine or water damage
– Boats with malodours & bad smells related to moisture like mould & mildew
All these are treatable and can be neutralised and be made safe again.
ODOUR REMOVAL TECHNIQUES
– Deodorising air cartridge are used in the air scrubber and will quickly get ride of any strong odours and improve air quality.
– Thermal Fogging – This process neutralises unwanted odors by using a string deodoriser that penetrates everywhere the smoke has traveled. It is necessary to remove pets, plants and occupants from the premises for a short time while using this technique.
– Ozone – Ozone is an oxidising agent produced by a portable ozone generator. It is necessary to remove pets, plants and occupants for a short time while using this technique.
– Cold fogging also available to treat mould and disinfect and also deodorise your home & office , car & boat
– In some cases a combinations of these treatments are required in an effective Odour Removal and Odour Control.
We are available at all times, ready to take care of any size odour removal. Our vans are always loaded with the proper equipment, permitting us to respond to your call for assistance as quickly as possible. Once we arrive, we’ll begin our process. Our odour removal services will involve 1 to 2 highly qualified technicians and the process usually takes about 1 to 3 days.
For immediate attention call us now on 0414 686 194